Traditionally, a SOC or Security Operations Center has often been defined as a room where SOC analysts work together. While this is still the case in many organizations, the advent of COVID-19 and other factors has led the SOC team to be more remotely distributed. As an Australian cyber security vendor, NST has created an easy-to-implement solution focused on the needs of Australian organizations. Our platform will enable you to enhance your cyber security detection and response capabilities without conducting expensive staff training or investing in long-term implementation projects.
While most security solutions try to solve the threat detection problem from a particular angle, implementing detection capabilities either at the network, cloud, endpoint, or perimeter level, our platform embraces all your security data, from any environment: cloud, SaaS, network, on-premises, remote, or virtual.
NST provides a fully managed, plug & play experience, transforming machine data into actionable insights and executive-friendly reports. You do not need to maintain multiple security tools and run complex investigations with endless cross-system integrations, as NST establishes the context for all security events in your organization, automatically correlating data from multiple sources.
What Are the Benefits of SOC-as-a-Service?
NST delivers continuous assurance across all your cyber security functions and enables your security operations with rich threat context and unbeatable visibility across endpoints, servers, cloud, and Saas applications. Paired with our 24×7 SOC as a Service, proactive Threat Hunting, and Incident Response services, NST delivers unprecedented value to organizations of any size.
SOC-as-a-Service brings a number of benefits, including:
- Faster detection and remediation: SOC-as-a-Service providers reduce the burden on in-house security teams. They monitor security 24/7 and use automation and data science to speed up detection and deliver high-confidence alerts. Higher-confidence alerts mean faster and more efficient detection and remediation.
- Lower cyber risk: Working with a SOC-as-a-Service provider reduces the risk of a breach and the probability of incurring costs (legal fees, regulatory fines, customer service costs, etc.) and brand damage associated with a successful attack.
- Enhanced business agility and scalability: Between IoT, remote work, acquisitions, and service expansions, businesses are growing and changing more quickly than ever. SOC-as-a-Service supports secure growth since businesses can alter and scale their outsourced SOC consumption as needed for their priorities.
- Cost reduction: Companies pay for SOC-as-a-Service as a monthly operating expense, based only on consumption. For the majority of businesses, this is more cost-effective than the capital and operating expenses for establishing and staffing an on-premise SOC.
Why NST SOC-as-a-Service?
Our solution offering is scalable to your requirement. We can provide a range of products that can be managed in-house with minimal training, offer ad-hoc professional services, or entirely manage ongoing cyber assurance for your organization. Our 24/7 team availability and intelligent sensors/tools assure your environment’s security and integrity. In a worst-case scenario, we are able to respond and contain risks rapidly while working with an existing ICT team.
You will be able to deploy professional SOC and SIEM services in one day, meeting all your compliance obligations and recording and storing logs from all your systems. In addition to this, you will get vulnerability management, Dark Web monitoring, integrated threat intelligence, security posture management for your cloud accounts, and many other features delivered to you as an integrated solution.
The platform will provide valuable insights from day one, and was used on multiple occasions in government organizations to reveal:
- Compromised legacy workstations used by hackers on your network
- Compromised Office365 accounts
- Unexpected software
- Exposed and vulnerable systems
- Files with passwords in plain text stored by your users
- Insecure external connections
- User accounts are targeted by hackers, and many other exposures and risks.
Our platform is delivered as a fully managed service, and our team will look after you. In addition to automated 24×7 alerting, our experts will conduct weekly in-depth security reviews (threat hunting) and will report on any unexpected.events and other anomalies. We also will host a monthly review & training session, reviewing your cyber risks from the operational perspective and providing our recommendations.
Get In Touch With Us Today!
As an Australian cyber security vendor, NST has created an easy-to-implement solution focused on the needs of Australian organizations. Our platform will enable you to enhance your cyber security detection and response capabilities without conducting expensive staff training or investing in long-term implementation projects.
NST has offices in Sydney, Perth, and Melbourne. You can get in touch with it by clicking here. The company is currently offering FREE VoIP trials for Australian businesses as a promotion. It is an excellent opportunity for you to check the quality of its service free of charge. For details on this special offer, please click here.