The directors of NST acknowledge the gravity of the situation that has arisen since the COVID-19 pandemic was formerly announced in February 2020.
As such we immediately implemented the following:
- Customers advised that our staff would no longer attend onsite.
- All interstate travel was ceased.
- Deep-cleaning of the NST premises was performed.
- All support is to be conducted remotely.
- NST staff were instructed to work from home, and this commenced in early March 2020.
NST is fortunate that all IT is located in the cloud and the business can function fully in this manner.
The company directors will continue to monitor the situation and adjust work practices in line with Australia government advice and guidance.